The rooms at the Dun Cow have recently been refurbished to ensure you have the perfect stay. The rooms are light and airy with crisp cotton sheets and televisions for utmost relaxation. We have two very spacious en suite double rooms, plus a smaller double room and twin bedded room that share a bathroom, perfect for families or friends staying together.
Stay with us
We loved our stay at Ye Olde Dun Cow, we were met with a warm welcome and it was ideally located for our family trip to Alton Towers
Room 1Double, Ensuite
Room 2King, Ensuite
A bit more about what makes our breakfasts unique:
- Meat sourced from local family butchers – Edmonstons, Uttoxeter
- Local free range eggs from Sams Eggs
- Champagne breakfast can be booked on request!
- Proper coffee from local Chartley Coffee
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking – large car park
- Overnight cycle storage – on request
- In room tea and coffee making facilities
- In room toiletries – shampoo and conditioner, body wash
- Well stocked bar on site
- Award winning restaurant on site
- Well kept, lavender lined beer garden, open all year
The small print:
- All rates include a full english breakfast.
- Note we take a £10 per person non refundable deposit on booking.
- We require 48 hours notice should you wish to cancel a room booking, and 5 days notice if you book 2 rooms or more.
- If reservations are not cancelled within these times the full room rate will be charged.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01889 584026 during our opening hours to make your reservation.